Documents & Forms

Below are a number of printable forms. Some forms are also available as “online” forms for your convenience.

Complaint Form: used to direct your concern/issue to staff and Council’s attention

Delegation Form: used to request your opportunity to speak before Council

Parks & Rec. Registration Form: used to submit your information to register for a class or activity

Rental Agreement Application: used to apply for rental of the Kearney Community Centre auditorium/kitchen/Council Chambers facilities.

Camper By-law and Application Form

Camper License Application Form and Guide (no by-law)

Entrance (Driveway) Permit Application