Keven Beaucage, AMCT
Deputy Clerk – Treasurer
To provide relief for Kearney ratepayers during the declared COVID-19 Pandemic our Council has determined the following:
- Tax installment due dates will remain April 30, August 31, and October 30, 2020.
- Effective April 1, 2020 until December 31, 2020 late payment penalty shall be waived on current taxes.
- Late payment penalty of 1.25% is still being applied to all 2019 and prior tax arrears throughout 2020.
- Town of Kearney ratepayers are encouraged to make tax payments on the original due dates.
- Payments can be made in person at financial institutions, online banking, cheque or credit card. To pay by credit card please contact the municipal office (705)636-7752.
- Property Tax Information
- Where do Budget Dollars Go?
- Expense Policies
- 2018 Consolidated Financial Statements
- 2017 Consolidated Financial Statements
- 2017-17 By-Law: Tariff of Fees
- 2016 Consolidated Financial Statements
- 2016 Budget
- 2015 Consolidated Financial Statements
- 2014 Consolidated Financial Statements
- 2014 Energy Management Plan
- By-Law 2013-62: Asset Management Plan
- Strategic Asset Management Policy
- By-law 2019-27 to Adopt 2019 Budget